• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

All my NEW villages change icon model after a few seconds of game time

Users who are viewing this thread

Malik Faris

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNW
I've added about 110+ new villages to my game, they all start as the correct map icon, but after about a second or two of game time passing, (me holding down spacebar) they all switch to the desert village icon.
84056D49D53BE07B99807C010B048ACF62F61DE8
DDB890310FD064F84E5D88D15408210D2083364A

Now, I haven't completely finished making the proper scenes (copying and assigning) them for all the villages, but should that really affect the map icons?

kraggrim

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
I think the village burning script does something to do with map icons. Checks if they've been raided and then changes it either the original one, burning one or burned-out one. It might be that it's set to still have them change to the default.

That's my guess anyway, could be something else.

Malik Faris

Squire
M&BWBWF&SNW
Ahh, you're right, this is a necessary change for all new villages than basically.

Code:
  ("process_village_raids",
    [
       (try_for_range, ":village_no", villages_begin, villages_end),
        ##CABA Fix 
        (try_begin), 
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_16", "p_village_23"), #Shapeshte through Shulus (up to Ilvia) 
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_49", "p_village_51"), #Tismirr and Karindi 
          (this_or_next|eq, ":village_no", "p_village_75"), #Bhulaban 
          (is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_85", "p_village_87"), #Ismirala and Slezkh 
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_a"),  
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_burnt_a"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_deserted_a"), 
        (else_try), 
          (is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_91", "p_salt_mine"), #Ayn Assuadi through Rushdigh <-- This right here
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_c"),  
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_burnt_c"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_deserted_c"), 
        (else_try), 
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_a"), 
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_burnt_a"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_deserted_a"), 
        (try_end),

All my new villages are between village_110 and salt_mine, I think I fixed it with this:
Code:
#Malik New Villages (Basically, because all my new villages are after village 110, they get turned into desert villages, and because I have new snow villages i have to add them in as well)
  ("process_village_raids",
    [
       (try_for_range, ":village_no", villages_begin, villages_end),
        ##CABA Fix 
        (try_begin), 
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_16", "p_village_23"), #Shapeshte through Shulus (up to Ilvia) 
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_163", "p_village_165"), #New Vaegir Villages1
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_169", "p_village_180"),	#New Vaegir Villages2
          (this_or_next|eq, ":village_no", "p_village_186"), #New Khergit Village  
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_49", "p_village_51"), #Tismirr and Karindi 
          (this_or_next|eq, ":village_no", "p_village_75"), #Bhulaban 
          (is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_85", "p_village_87"), #Ismirala and Slezkh 
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_a"),  
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_burnt_a"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_snow_deserted_a"), 
        (else_try), 
          (this_or_next|is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_91", "p_village_110"), #Ayn Assuadi through Rushdigh
          (is_between, ":village_no", "p_village_201", "p_village_223"), #New Saranid Villages	  
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_c"),  
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_burnt_c"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_deserted_c"), 
        (else_try), 
          (assign, ":normal_village_icon", "icon_village_a"), 
          (assign, ":burnt_village_icon", "icon_village_burnt_a"), 
          (assign, ":deserted_village_icon", "icon_village_deserted_a"), 
        (try_end), 
        ##CABA Fix
#Malik New Villages End       

Max2150

Regular
Hello, it's probably just me but my newly added village still turns sarranid after a few seconds, can anyone help me work this out.
Thanks

Top Bottom