Version number
e1.5.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

kili3003

Recruit
All horses i equip look the same, only the hair is different. The colors, same horse build. Only steppe horses are different. And it seems that if i join tournament horses looks different but same build. Aserai horses, Vlandian, Empire look the same, same build, same colors. And it shouldnt. I checked my files on steam. It seems that i have this problem from the first day i bought the game till now. Some photos: And in the custom battles, the horses looks how it should to look.

Last edited:
I think i choosed wrong section, if a mod is on move it to the right section please. [

Last edited:
Hi, the QA team could not find a problem on our current branch. If you are playing with an older save file, can you create a new campaign and check if the problem continues?

Yes, the problem persist with a new campaign as well. Some horses are changed this by colors. But same build, same structure.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.
I stopped playing, i started the game 2 days ago, and tested it again. Updated manually, checked files on steam, after that reinstalling the game. The bug is still there. I tried different flag, not solving.

I have been experiencing the same bug since the game launched, are they supposed to be different? The bug is still the same with mods or no mods at all.

I'm on 1.5.6 at the moment.

Also, I have a bug with the old steppe horse, it just turns around in circle if me or any NPC troop is using that same horse.

This works as intended on our end, horses' colors are randomized every time a new campaign is created. If the horses are the same on the inventory thumbnails, please let me know. If the horses are the same in-game (in battles, settlements etc.), please upload a screenshot from a custom battle with Khuzait troops or a high number of cavalries so we can see the horses being the same.

As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved.
The hell it is... Horses are different colors in towns and in NPC's but when equipped By PC they are always dark gray, black mane and tail, with the left front and right rear legs white, I Bought an entire new PC and started from a clean Drive with a different OS first was windows 7, new one is 10, Never used any mod.
BE7501F8504E6D61C33DC3D58995EA33C4686977
D08379D6A8B2F49361FD239FAD921B0A177875AD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom