(All) Hegemony music: Nick Wylie composer for Hegemony series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Well.. I guess it is ok by me to bump in here to just point out how fuc**** awesome the soundtracks are.. I did just hear of all of them, and well. Nick. you just got a new fan :smile:

btw.. I specially like "into the lions den" and "the barbarian horde"

Ruthven said:
I heard that he can balance an elephant on his head!

I do believe I heard the same!  Not a hair on his head did bend!  I heard he met Chuck Norris one time, but the outcome of that grim meeting did not bode well for life and limb...a very dark day that was...

Well, this is awesome....I normally go to the game directory and simply sit and listen to the music insted of playing.....so this is really really good news.  :smile:

By the by, those links all seem broken to me.....none of them is working :?:

diain said:
Well, this is awesome....I normally go to the game directory and simply sit and listen to the music insted of playing.....so this is really really good news.  :smile:

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'm working on this as we speak! In the mean time, feel free to visit www.myspace.com/nickwylie for highlight tracks :smile:

-Nick

nickw said:
diain said:

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'm working on this as we speak! In the mean time, feel free to visit www.myspace.com/nickwylie for highlight tracks :smile:

-Nick

Thanks for your patience everyone! We are now back online :smile:. Let me know if anyone has any further issues.

-Nick

well i don't listen to music, nor did i know that hegemony had custom music, but i am outraged that the links were down, and demand my money back for this mod i have yet to get.  in fact i will go so far as to request that your wages get docked for this debacle.

Absolutely awesome! Just finished hearing those tracks.
I like 'Dawning of a New Day' and 'Rise of a Successor' the most. Totally brill!

jamoecw said:
well i don't listen to music, nor did i know that hegemony had custom music, but i am outraged that the links were down, and demand my money back for this mod i have yet to get.  in fact i will go so far as to request that your wages get docked for this debacle.
You forgot to add /sarcasm!  :eek:

I am still in love with the Rise of the Successor soundtrack.  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom