Resolved All game saves keep crashing at same stage when entering into Baltakhand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-06-18_18.35.10_27fb98492cc410818ea554d9bf8fa4b2

emirp19955

Recruit
Summary: As of the new hotfix, game has become unplayable for me. At the start of the game everything is normal. But after about 500 days, give or take a few, game always crashes either when entering Baltakhand or when walking in area around it. I had this happen on 2 different saves. I had no crashes on any previous versions of the game and not even 1.8.0 until the blacksmithing hotfix.
Crash report showed conflict with a early version of the mod and i deleted it and every other mod but that did not help.
Started save files with no mods at all, still crashes at the same point.
Drivers are up to date, tried with file verification, uninstalling and then re-installing the game, deleting the file mentioned in the crashed report and the re-verify....nothing seems to work.
By the way awesome work on the new patch, love it, keep up the good work.
ID: 2022-06-18_18.35.10_27fb98492cc410818ea554d9bf8fa4b2
Save file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1727d0qHOax6vpfYAkjYVsOzH0BiFQzYv/view?usp=sharing

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:1050TI
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:I5 8300 2.3Ghz
RAM:8gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: As of the new hotfix, game has become unplayable for me. At the start of the game everything is normal. But after about 500 days, give or take a few, game always crashes either when entering Baltakhand or when walking in area around it. I had this happen on 2 different saves. I had no crashes on any previous versions of the game and not even 1.8.0 until the blacksmithing hotfix.
Crash report showed conflict with a early version of the mod and i deleted it and every other mod but that did not help.
Started save files with no mods at all, still crashes at the same point.
Drivers are up to date, tried with file verification, uninstalling and then re-installing the game, deleting the file mentioned in the crashed report and the re-verify....nothing seems to work.
By the way awesome work on the new patch, love it, keep up the good work.
ID: 2022-06-18_18.35.10_27fb98492cc410818ea554d9bf8fa4b2
Save file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1727d0qHOax6vpfYAkjYVsOzH0BiFQzYv/view?usp=sharing

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:1050TI
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:I5 8300 2.3Ghz
RAM:8gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Same for me.
no Mods in use. Game crashes when coming close to Baltakhand.

Same here. No mods, no cheats enabled, just playing the game. Every time I try to enter Baltakhand since 1.8 we crash.

I can ride *past* Baltakhand, just can't try to enter town.

I can't enter Baltakhand and also if i come near Baltakhand game is crashing. It happend after 1.8.0

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem, when I approach Baltakhand the game image starts to shake always when I'm moving. Now when I try to enter the city, the game crashes. version 1.8.0

No mods used, but I had this happend aswell.
I havent tried after I was in the area.

I cant even actually get close enough to the town, the village that produce horses, that is attached to the castle, just across the bridge, in the middle of that area, soon as I hit it ctd.
I did upload at dumpfile to the automagic crash thingy though.

Hey, i am glad to inform you that this issue is fixed and the fix will be applied with further pathces. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom