Need More Info All dialogues became persuasion screens.

Users who are viewing this thread

the.highking

Recruit
I was trying to persuade lords to join my kingdom. after an unsuccessful attempt, when I talked to another lord there was this persuasion progress bar and I could not click any dialogue options.
ZfRu9V.png

As said I can not click any options. What should I do?

Summary:
I was going to post the same issue now, but I'll post it here as it's almost the same bug. I've asked to marry Idrun on Omor and left the castle keep to safe before talking to her. Then I've gone to talk to her, failing at the options. Reloaded the game but now I can't choose any option because the first dialogue with her (which we can choose the subject that we want to talk about with her) became persuasion screen.
Reloaded the game and I've tried to talk with anyone else ... Still having persuasion screens hanging infinitely. ESC button doesn't work, only option is to quit. So the game is stuck, thx to this bug.

How to Reproduce
: In my case, I've asked for marriage and has saved at the screen of option to get into the keep or dungeon. After failing the persuasion, I've reloaded and then this bug happened.

Mods: On this new save, I've used at the beginning of the game the mod CharacterTrainer Export Import (https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/16) to modify the initial skills/focus of my main character. And before creating the new save, I've modified the lord.xml file to change the appearance of some NPCs of the game (Idrun was one of them). I've only changed the key value of the bodyproperties tag.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): none

Media (Screenshots & Video): not necessary. It's just as I've said on description.

Version: New save game created yesterday on version 1.0.3 and this bug has happened after updating the game to 1.0.4

Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce MX150 / Intel (configured to only use GeForce)
CPU: Intel Core i7-8550U 8th Gen 1.80GHz
RAM: 8gb
Motherboard: Lenovo LNVNB161216
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB

Last edited:
I believe the second best improvement in Bannerlord is that persuading clan leader is enough for all lords of that clan to join us. (The first best is recruitment I think)

Last edited:
For whom got the save stuck because of this bug, I've found a workaround : Go to the arena and enter the practice mode. Loose it (or win it if u want) and go out. Save the game and reload. It'll work normally.
The bugs happens to me all the time that I try to persuade, fail and reload.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom