Need More Info All Character saves are after a crash that occurred after I bartered for peace with an enemy leader. Problem has persisted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Stripes2456

Recruit
How to Reproduce:
Initially when Native 1.0.7 released it began to freeze shortly after I would barter and make peace with an enemy lord.This did not seem to be affected by location,lord, amount bartered, or our relationship. Eventually I made the mistake of saving right after making peace, effectively locking my character in a crash loop. I saw that this was addressed in patch 1.0.8, but as the error has already occurred on these saves it has not been resolved. It seems that if I do not allow time to pass and keep the game paused then it will run fine. I can open any and all tabs, interact with leaders that are within a couple steps in either direction, and even interact with the initial lord I made peace with (Caladog). Through a series of short steps, save, short steps, save, short steps, crash and repeat. I was able to move to the nearest settlement. I was able to load in and walk around the town, interact with others, and leave as normal. But the second I try to pass time or move any distance further than a couple seconds time the game crashes. It seems to me that as long as Caladog does not attempt to move, then it is fine, but the second he tries to it breaks the game. Even though the initial glitch that resolves this specific crash was fixed, whatever occurred to permanently break Caladog is still there, and has effectively ended my 600+ day campaign so I figured I would attempt to post about it and see if this can get resolved in an upcoming patch or if there are any methods/techniques I can try to fix it on my end. Thanks.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related):Outside of Epicrotea. Although the crashing after bartering for peace had occurred multiple times with various lords and at different locations, so that doesnt seem relevant
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:Started in Native 1.0.7 has persisted through 1.0.9
Computer Specs:
GPU:Radeon RX 580 Series 16Gb
CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60HHz
RAM:16gb DDR4
Motherboard:MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):HDD

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom