All 276 Unit Spreadsheet with all information. (Armor, Weapons, Skills, Etc.) For easy sorting and comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

I was playing the game and finally managed to get my own town in the Single Player campaign. (Woo..)
Now was the time to assemble my own army, and I have always wanted to craft the perfect army.
Therefor I looked through every unit in the Encyclopedia, and filled in their stats into this Google Spreadsheet, for easy sorting.
It's also a great way of finding that Most Valued 2/4/7 wage units to fill out your Garrison/Army if your economy can't handle the tier 5 and 6 units.

Here is the Google Spreadsheet: (The link is in plain text as I just made this account to share my work with the rest of you.)

I recommend you to sort the columns you want to check out from A->Z or from Z->A if you want to see which units have the highest of a certain skill, tier, wage, etc.

Now when it comes to the different types of weapons the units are using, I used the pictures in the Encyclopedia, so they might not be true, but I will do my best to make it as precise as possible. If there's anything you notice that isn't true, please let me know here.

This Spreadsheet was made the 10th of April 2020, so the data might not be accurate after future patches until I update it.

Have you got any input, feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them.

PS: If you want to see the different values I've been able to buy and sell trade goods & live stock for, there's another tab in the spreadsheet.

Edit: Please note that this Spreadsheet has no mention of armor values.
2xEdit: I've managed to find all of the armor and weapon values, and what specific items the units are wielding. Will update the precise weapon - and armor values over the next 1-2 days. Completely drained now.
13th of April 2020 Edit: All Values has now been entered, and I'll compare the Equipped Weapon rows to the npc-character file.

Last edited:
I appreciate it very much.
I've never posted anything like this before, but please feel free to share it with everyone who could find it useful.

It would be nice to know the armor values of the troops.
Yeah, I think so too, but as the numbers aren't available, I would have to go for visual recognition of the different parts, and I don't trust my judgement on that one. If they will implement a way of showing it, I will add it for sure.

One thing about trading is that there seem to be no regular trade routes (mid to end game). In Early game buying from villages that produce clay/iron and selling in cities that have pottery and ironmonger but no resource village gives huge profit like selling at 300-700% of buying price.

Thanks for the info! That's awesome. Do you know where can you find sword sisters and the guardian troops? It says they are empire, are they just tavern troops?

Thanks for the info! That's awesome. Do you know where can you find sword sisters and the guardian troops? It says they are empire, are they just tavern troops?

I googled Sword Sister and found this:
These units are difficult to acquire as they can only be hired from a defeated party's prisoners or captured by attacking traveling villagers.

About the Guards, I have no idea, I couldn't find them on the internet, and haven't paid attention to where they were ingame.

This is awesome, but I'd recommend moving those top two rows elsewhere so that people can sort by column :smile: thanks for your hard work on this!!

Yeah, I think so too, but as the numbers aren't available, I would have to go for visual recognition of the different parts, and I don't trust my judgement on that one. If they will implement a way of showing it, I will add it for sure.

The problem with visual recognition is that there are a lot of armors that look like they should offer a lot of protection, but they don't. For example, I was shocked with the chain armor that the Sea Raider wore only had like 8 chest protection. I was thinking 30 at least.

This is awesome, but I'd recommend moving those top two rows elsewhere so that people can sort by column :smile: thanks for your hard work on this!!
I tried opening it as a guest to see what you could see, and it was possible to sort by column, by right clicking it, or just using the arrow. The top 2/3 rows are just ignored when doing this.

Can you get it to work?

Edit: Ahh, I see. You can change it here:
Change the A1 to an A4, it changes the row where the sorting starts.

Last edited:
Great job man. You will probably hate me even for asking ? but is there a way to extract/list the armours of the troops? Since all ppl have the same hp, armour (and equipment of course) seems to be the most important to me.

Back
Top Bottom