OSP Medieval 3D Art Al Mansur packs - Medieval bombard uploaded

Users who are viewing this thread

I am still working on the French castle I posted before, because I haven't much time for modding these days. I have also tested many props in game, and M&B AI uses them perfectly.
I'll post screens of the progress soon.

Hy.

Maybe I can help out with textures. I only want to know, what you have in mind. Which textures are needed? Should they be with strong opacity, or be a little less "in the foreground"?.

When I know that, then I can try to make a texture, uvmap it on a model and show it to you. Then you can decide, whether its good enough or not.  :wink:

EDIT: Here is something I made. The texture isn´t low res. My modeling package can´t show a size above 512x512 pixel. The texture is still in 2048x2048 pixel.

test.png

Greetings,
kira

I really like your castle parts, and intend to use them in the upcoming Floris Expanded Mod Pack. But while I were at it, I made a copy of some of your castle parts, and retextured and adjusted those to give it a more Dutch feeling. I then used them to recreate a Dutch castle.

Here are some pictures of the original castle:
nhl_muiderslot_luchtfoto.jpg

muiderslotkleur.jpg
And here's what I made of it using your towers:
muiderslot1.jpg

muiderslot2.jpg

muiderslot3.jpg

I still need to rework some collision bodies, and test the scene more extensively, but it all seems to work.

Yes it is great, but it lacks hard edges as said Sayd. Besides the hilly scene borders are not really accurate for the Netherland  :razz:
Btw Muiderslot is an awesome castle.

I already made some Dutch castle props long time ago:
11633260177638_dutch.jpg
I will upload it sonn.

@ kirahirasai, sorry I take the delay, because it is often hard to find good references for the textures I want, and I don't have enough time.

Little pack with three swords using Native textures
Andalusian 13th century sword:
1525936821057_espada.jpg
Alsacian 13th century sword:
8773984173834_alsace.jpg
Moorish/Iberian jineta sword 12th-15th century:
jineta-6ef78a4e96.jpg

Download link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2QV9M7C

I'll soon finish other swords and upload this pack with them.

Al Mansur, you're really talented and gifted dude :grin:
Awesome helmets, just what I was looking for, but not all of them I saw in 1257 AD, why???
mauritan sword and alcacian sword do not work correctly with scabbards (in hand and in scabbard at the same time) may be you'll correct it :roll:
Please do not give up modeling and return as soon as you feel ready cause you was born for it :razz:
God bless!!!

Thanks scar1981 :smile:
Yes I forgot to fix this problem with swords. Will try to do it as soon as possible.
Otherwise all the helmets I made for 1257ad are included in the pack.

Back
Top Bottom