OSP Medieval 3D Art Al Mansur packs - Medieval bombard uploaded

Currently viewing this thread:

Al_Mansur

Grandmaster Knight
WB
I am still working on the French castle I posted before, because I haven't much time for modding these days. I have also tested many props in game, and M&B AI uses them perfectly.
I'll post screens of the progress soon.

kirahirasai

Recruit
Hy.

Maybe I can help out with textures. I only want to know, what you have in mind. Which textures are needed? Should they be with strong opacity, or be a little less "in the foreground"?.

When I know that, then I can try to make a texture, uvmap it on a model and show it to you. Then you can decide, whether its good enough or not.  :wink:

EDIT: Here is something I made. The texture isn´t low res. My modeling package can´t show a size above 512x512 pixel. The texture is still in 2048x2048 pixel.

test.png

Greetings,
kira

monnikje

Master Knight
WB
I really like your castle parts, and intend to use them in the upcoming Floris Expanded Mod Pack. But while I were at it, I made a copy of some of your castle parts, and retextured and adjusted those to give it a more Dutch feeling. I then used them to recreate a Dutch castle.

Here are some pictures of the original castle:
nhl_muiderslot_luchtfoto.jpg

muiderslotkleur.jpg
And here's what I made of it using your towers:
muiderslot1.jpg

muiderslot2.jpg

muiderslot3.jpg

I still need to rework some collision bodies, and test the scene more extensively, but it all seems to work.

Al_Mansur

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Yes it is great, but it lacks hard edges as said Sayd. Besides the hilly scene borders are not really accurate for the Netherland  :razz:
Btw Muiderslot is an awesome castle.

I already made some Dutch castle props long time ago:
11633260177638_dutch.jpg
I will upload it sonn.

@ kirahirasai, sorry I take the delay, because it is often hard to find good references for the textures I want, and I don't have enough time.

Al_Mansur

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Little pack with three swords using Native textures
Andalusian 13th century sword:
1525936821057_espada.jpg
Alsacian 13th century sword:
8773984173834_alsace.jpg
Moorish/Iberian jineta sword 12th-15th century:
jineta-6ef78a4e96.jpg

Download link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2QV9M7C

I'll soon finish other swords and upload this pack with them.

Al_Mansur

Grandmaster Knight
WB

Almost all my helmets (about 50):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UIT7NWQD

Will give more information about them soon.

scar1981

Squire
Al Mansur, you're really talented and gifted dude :grin:
Awesome helmets, just what I was looking for, but not all of them I saw in 1257 AD, why???
mauritan sword and alcacian sword do not work correctly with scabbards (in hand and in scabbard at the same time) may be you'll correct it :roll:
Please do not give up modeling and return as soon as you feel ready cause you was born for it :razz:
God bless!!!

Al_Mansur

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Thanks scar1981 :smile:
Yes I forgot to fix this problem with swords. Will try to do it as soon as possible.
Otherwise all the helmets I made for 1257ad are included in the pack.

Al_Mansur

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Hope you will like them :smile:

There is a problem with the "simple phrygian helmet" material: the "2" at the end of its name must be deleted.

Top Bottom