ain't this a game over oredi???

Users who are viewing this thread

guineawolf

Recruit
:shock:
i have conquest whole Calradia under the banner of King Yaroglek of kingdom of Vaegirs,every towns and every castle are taken by Vaegirs! but then.....nothing happen.....only Rhodok left(hold no land at all),they sign a truce with King Yaroglek...my king...and 2 lords left.....there is total 2 kings and 4 lords(including me!) left,all the others lords have being exile outside of Calradia(by King Yaroglek...)

what should i do next?????any suggestion?  what is the objective of this game???

ok :oops:okokok...after a few days,the last 2 lords of Rhodok have join us(Vaegirs),then message"the Rhodok have been defeated"...something like that...then the Vaegirs have united the Calradia....then nothing else,i still playing(wipe out all those bandits for my townsmens and villagers) and waiting see what will happen next.....

BondBroker said:
Renounce your oath and make yourself king of all calradia

HOW :shock:????
go to talk with King Yaroglek???

even there is just him left,it still a hardcore,coz he is leading 1300 troops just by himself... :sad:,and i just got 159 swadian knights under me....(of coz not including my 9000 garrison troops lah... :grin:)
    And he(King Yaroglek) is nice to me,he give me 7 towns and 1 village,i got almost 50,000 denarii income(including all my 22 enterprizes) each week!!!(not include all my garrisons's wages yet) :???:

ok then,i go try try :wink:

:ohdear: this time is more worst,i found him with 1434 troops,...how do i defeat him????

Its not gonna be easy to defeat Veagirs after you made them so powerful. And there is worse news. If every castle or map is under Veagirs than the only way to renounce your oath is by talking to your King and that way will lose all your fiefs. So, if you want to renounce your oath empty garrisons of those castles and towns and than renounce oath and after that capture your previous fiefs with empty garrison for yourself. And than good luck in facing those huge armies when they come to take back your castles.  :wink: :wink:

Btw I never saw anyone with those many troops even once in Native mode. Hell, I never saw anyone with even 600 troops in native.

BondBroker said:
Hell, I never saw anyone with 600k troops.

It's not possible for enemy parties like that to spawn "naturally"  you will need to mod it in or cheat it in with cheatengine.

Deserter parties and bandit lairs are proportional to your level, so the only reason to get obscene large parties is by cheating your level past the level threshold of 62 to level 2124 (the absolute max level in warband) and wait for deserters to spawn,

Here are some examples:

thumb_show.php

thumb_show.php

thumb_show.php

thumb_show.php

P.s. not sure how the deserter images got so big.

Back
Top Bottom