Resolved Ain Baliq HOLDING bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Canook

Recruit
I sent a companion on a mission and he is now stuck in HOLDING near Ain Baliq. I believe it was "hunt down 7 steppe bandits" quest. When I try and kick the companion from my clan he will reappear in Pen Cannock where I can hire him again, but he will not show up in my inventory screen to re-equip. He shows up in my clan but is no longer functioning and will not appear in battles. Ugh.. sent my best troops with him. If it matters he was Shusman of the wastes.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

This has been a KNOWN ISSUE since DAY 1 and yet it is still NOT FIXED but dozens of other less game breaking bugs have been. Why not put more effort in bugs that break the game and less in issues that are just a nuisance? I would feel different if this was a new issue, but since day 1, come on!!!!

This has been a KNOWN ISSUE since DAY 1 and yet it is still NOT FIXED but dozens of other less game breaking bugs have been. Why not put more effort in bugs that break the game and less in issues that are just a nuisance? I would feel different if this was a new issue, but since day 1, come on!!!!
I understand your frustration man but this is an early access game. I feel that the team is doing an amazing job considering the scope of the game and how many issues have presented themselves since launch.

+1

Hi, this issue is fixed after e1.4.0 and won't appear on newer campaigns. However, the developers inform us that the fix won't apply to older saves. Marking this thread solved. Thanks for reporting!

Hi, this issue is fixed after e1.4.0 and won't appear on newer campaigns. However, the developers inform us that the fix won't apply to older saves. Marking this thread solved. Thanks for reporting!

As mentioned above this bug is CLEARLY not fixed, please do not mark bugs and issues as RESOLVED until they actually are. This way the community has a FACTUAL gauge on what bugs are still out there and which ones the Devs have ACTUALLY fixed. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom