SP - General aiming with archery

Users who are viewing this thread

In the previous game (the first and all the DLC for it) when the aiming reticule expanded to its normal starting size you were ready to release the arrow. By using that as a guide to know when you were ready to shoot this helped when timing your shots during fast paced gameplay such as early on on horseback when you were a bit close to the enemy and timing as well as accuracy was key in hitting your mark. Currently these are not synced up and you have to watch your character's animation to find out when you are ready to fire rather than the rather easy to see reticule that you are using to aim. I would suggest reverting this back to how it was in the earlier games to make things a bit easier on newer players, instead of watching your character early on until you get the timing down in your head. It is a small thing, but it does help out early horse archery quite a bit, and honestly i thought the game was either glitched or poorly optimized on single player until i took some time to figure out exactly what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom