AI sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

lukeymabob

Recruit
Anyone else think the AI sucks for a game that relies on AI? troops for ever facing the wrong way forever telling them to turn round like **** theres a 1000 enemy lets put my back to them. I was chasing a army bigger then mine but it was okay because i had another friendly army chasing the enemy army too but as soon as i caught upto them the friendly army ****ed off leaving me to get outnumbered and bummed. AI never climbs siege ladders or if they do they use one out of the 3 on the siege tower and then freeze at the top. If you Pre deploy troops before a siege, when you start the siege they run back to original place the computer put them. During siege AI do not listen to your commands. And to add the formation commands could be good if the AI actually did said formation. Archers in big groups dont shoot even when in 'loose' or 'scatter' formation. My biggest one is when you die in battle the AI takes control of your army but instead of taking control and being organised like the enemy AI when you kill their leader they just ****ing lose their heads and run riot and just get slaughtered. Game has so much potential and i know its in alpha but jeeeeez the game relies on AI why is it so dumb?

Anyone else think the AI sucks for a game that relies on AI? troops for ever facing the wrong way forever telling them to turn round like **** theres a 1000 enemy lets put my back to them. I was chasing a army bigger then mine but it was okay because i had another friendly army chasing the enemy army too but as soon as i caught upto them the friendly army ****ed off leaving me to get outnumbered and bummed. AI never climbs siege ladders or if they do they use one out of the 3 on the siege tower and then freeze at the top. If you Pre deploy troops before a siege, when you start the siege they run back to original place the computer put them. During siege AI do not listen to your commands. And to add the formation commands could be good if the AI actually did said formation. Archers in big groups dont shoot even when in 'loose' or 'scatter' formation. My biggest one is when you die in battle the AI takes control of your army but instead of taking control and being organised like the enemy AI when you kill their leader they just ****ing lose their heads and run riot and just get slaughtered. Game has so much potential and i know its in alpha but jeeeeez the game relies on AI why is it so dumb?
I want to ask you to limit the use of obscene words in our forum, it will not help solve your problems in the game. I recommend to leave a more calm and detailed feedback that can help developers. Please edit all your posts according to the rules of our forum.

Back
Top Bottom