AI Soldiers bugging out at the end of a Siege.

Users who are viewing this thread

So when i've been sieging down the Uthelaim Castle everything was going pretty smooth until that one particular moment when there was only 1 Battanian defender left so my troops charged and they were all just looking into the floor and hitting it for like 5 minutes i couldnl't end the battle as this chad didn't wanted to surrender after 3 minutes of just looking around a castle i realised that this dude was stucked there and somehow he got under the textures, despite my trying i still don't know how or from where he got there but finally after looking for like 10 or so minutes the guy just decided to die like that and the battle was over. But that's not enough in another battle this time sieging Seonon everything went well until there was only 1 defender left and again he glitched and so did my troops which were only running into the main gate (like smashing into the wall) and this guy just stood on a tower holding a ballista not even shooting just standing there (i didn't made a screen of that tho as i alt+f4 the game instantly) and normally i would have gone there and killed him but guess what i was knocked unconscious in battle so i couldn't. I know it's an Early Access and stuff but this AI really requires some solid improvements as fast as possible because sometimes it can destroy your gameplay. (I've been playing all realistic and with good AI)
68GytMe.png

Back
Top Bottom