AI ranged accuracy

Users who are viewing this thread

jfcmp87

Recruit
Not sure if accuracy was buffed for AI, but it seems after one of the patches looters and other various low level raiders are extremely accurate to the point of incredible frustration. They just don't seem to miss anymore even when I'm riding full speed on a horse.

I do like that ranged units were buffed... for the units that should have been (trained archers, not bandits and peasants). It can be very frustrating to get pelted and stun locked by rocks. Don't even get me started on forest bandits. They will destroy a 50 unit army just like that.
I hope they try to tweak the accuracy of these enemies, especially the bandits.

low level forest bandits are level 21 last time I checked.

bows get too much bonus speed for skills, add somme horse speed bonus from riding, the speeds are motorbike-like. And with weak helmets, armor in general, you get shot to pieces.

300 proficiency adds 33% missile damage/speed to bows. However, fast high riding skill javelins are tank antitank guns.

I played alot during the launch and version 1.0 of the game and looters and sea raiders were in a good place but now i suspect that either the removed AI calculation against mounted enemies in patch 1.02 or the Night debuffs, visibility limitation and extra aim error of ranged units have been removed. in the 1.04 patch have made looters and raiders broken... to the point the player is almost useless in battle .

I played alot during the launch and version 1.0 of the game and looters and sea raiders were in a good place but now i suspect that either the removed AI calculation against mounted enemies in patch 1.02 or the Night debuffs, visibility limitation and extra aim error of ranged units have been removed. in the 1.04 patch have made looters and raiders broken... to the point the player is almost useless in battle .
My thoughts exactly!

My thoughts exactly!

all of those yard trash turned superhuman in this game. heck, its easier to autocomplete those fights now because i take less damage due to constant stream of laser guided projectile that seem to target me constantly. i can tune down difficalty but melee is spot on so i really wish balance of both were acheaved.

all of those yard trash turned superhuman in this game. heck, its easier to autocomplete those fights now because i take less damage due to constant stream of laser guided projectile that seem to target me constantly. i can tune down difficalty but melee is spot on so i really wish balance of both were acheaved.
:lol: heat seeking rocks! lol

Back
Top Bottom