e1.5.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
The AI is acting terrible while sieging, I am not sure if it is still nn Khuzuit land only or other kingdoms which I will test today and report. They refuse to climb ladders at any consistant pace, they walk up to the front gates and stand there and won't try to break down the door, the defending Ai will jump off ladders and siege towers onto the ground.
Here is video proof just go to time 05:30 to see it

The refusal to climb seige tower ladders has been around for as long as I've played sometimes its a little better ie they actually use one ladder but not the other two, sometimes worse, they wont use any ladder or they stop near the top then start coming back down
I think it no longer gets reported much because most people gave up trying to use them and just knock down the walls ( I know thats what I do). The lvl 1 ramps are fine why not just put in bigger ramps if you cant fix the ladders ( assuming you've tried to fix the ladders a few times).

The refusal to climb seige tower ladders has been around for as long as I've played sometimes its a little better ie they actually use one ladder but not the other two, sometimes worse, they wont use any ladder or they stop near the top then start coming back down
I think it no longer gets reported much because most people gave up trying to use them and just knock down the walls ( I know thats what I do). The lvl 1 ramps are fine why not just put in bigger ramps if you cant fix the ladders ( assuming you've tried to fix the ladders a few times).
I know they did work on it a few patches ago but figured id give it another shot

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom