AI Parties Stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I'm currently having this bug on the v4.0 final version uploaded 11 September.

AI Lords and other parties seem to be getting stuck on the islands next to the Rhodok/Sarranid area, which is controlled by Mirthridian Empire. They can't seem to find their way to the ports on that island and seem to have difficulties travelling across water.

They can't seem to escape at all and seem trapped on the Island, this causes obvious issues such as not being able to turn in quests, respond to marshals, etc..

Known bug and will be attempted to be fixed soon.
Controlling AI via scripts is one of the most difficult things to do for developers.
You can help if you ask the lords what they're doing. Either travelling, raiding or visiting a particular town. It would help to
know the current location and lord's destination.

This also happened for me when i joined as a freelancer in a zendar lords army, he went thru the port to the mithridian empire and for some reason he got stuck and couldn't move... this was so annoying... Also when i moved to the new world, i created a castle, recruited soldiers and fight the Azctaoc Empire. I already executed one of them  :twisted:. My goal is to conquer all of them, without having a colony and then recruiting calradian lords. My next plan is to attack the mithridian empire, conquer them too and then next plan: TAKE CALRADIA! Btw even the azctaoc vassals are stuck and sometimes can't move.

Back
Top Bottom