Need More Info ai parties are stuck in loop between 2 villages

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
How to Reproduce: not sure. I sided with Vlandia and went to war with aserai, after the war concluded a large Vlandian army disbanded in aserai territory and got stuck in a loop between 2 aserai villages. The ai parties will buy everything up in the villages and recruit troops. They go back and forth between these 2 villages doing the same thing for the entire game, ive been playing hours and noticed they are still stuck in this loop.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: 1070 ti
GPU Driver Version: N/A
CPU: Ryzen 3600
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: N/A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, can you please share the save file where we can inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

As far as i have seen, it happens when AI lord (vlandian from report) cannot recruit troops from villages (aserai in that case, but any different culture will do) due to insufficient relation (I guess). In such case, AI will stay in one village forever or walk between two, unless called to army.

You can spot several parties dogpile on the same village, just waiting to grab recruits. Afaik, the issue grow bigger the less fiefs/villages the faction end up with.

Back
Top Bottom