Resolved AI Lords not Marrying or Re-marrying

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello,

As the title says I'm seeing a problem on the marriage system, too many single lords and ladies and none of them married. When they do, occur too far off, when I guess priority should be inside the kingdom first? Anyway the problem is too many single lords and ladies and not getting married.

Another issue that I saw was when an AI couple married and then the wife died giving birth. The now widow lord doesn't marry again, is that intentional?

Best regards,

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Oh, just when I deleted it, because it crashed and file got corrupt.... :sad:

But, I'm starting a new one, in game has passed only 1 year so it's fine I guess... but the old campaign the game was 11 years in game and only a few lords actually got married while the rest were single and dying of oldo age or reaching the limit where they couldn't marry or had difficult times of getting a child.

May I ask for a small thing beside looking at this issue?

Could the Devs explain real quick what works and what's not coming to that? AI lords childbirth or not, It's confusing like it's random for all them (inlcuding clan members) or need be on the same place as the wife? Because AI lords barely stay at their own fiefs (patrolling their land)

I'll send a new file when this new save advance and notice the issue and also there's the bug that the child being born with the mother culture and not father, the primary, ok?

I've been informed that there is not any bugs related with this behaviour and its all intended design choices. There was not any change on this feature in the last patches.

I've been informed that there is not any bugs related with this behaviour and its all intended design choices. There was not any change on this feature in the last patches.
So, it's intend to some people never get married? and the children always born with the mother culture?

So, it's intend to some people never get married? and the children always born with the mother culture?
This with the mother culture is a bug.
Look at the log, if a male child from an intercultural marriage is born.
The child has a name of the father culture, but is from mother culture.

Back
Top Bottom