AI Lords & Clans - no new marriages or children.

Users who are viewing this thread

I was doing a little research on AI Clans and it seems that none of them are having marriages and children, except the premade ones when you start the campaign.
What happens when they all die of old age? Will I be the last living person in Calradia?

I didn't notice any new marriages, but I did notice Mochang, or what's his name again, have 3 new children, and one of them, a child, was leading an army to siege a town. Actually, not sure if he was a child, or a teenager, but definitely not adult.
And his stats were amazing, too.

Yeah, I've noticed that for a long time. I've been waiting on an update to include npc marriages, so I can turn on NPC death. I don't like it turned on if it destroys the dynasty, because I like some people to die and others to carry on said people's dynasty lol.

Yeah, I've noticed that for a long time. I've been waiting on an update to include npc marriages, so I can turn on NPC death. I don't like it turned on if it destroys the dynasty, because I like some people to die and others to carry on said people's dynasty lol.
Kinda dealbreaker for me too. I'm hesitant on even continuing the game after finding this out.
Hopefully they patch it in real soon.

Yeah, I haven't played it since finding it out myself. I do believe it will be added in, eventually, but with everything else they are working, I've realized it's probably going to take a lot longer than I'd like. Ah well, I just keep coming back to look at the patches,

Yeah, I haven't played it since finding it out myself. I do believe it will be added in, eventually, but with everything else they are working, I've realized it's probably going to take a lot longer than I'd like. Ah well, I just keep coming back to look at the patches,
I'm not sure if you still follow this subject, but I found a mod which allows AI nobles to marry and thought you might find interesting meanwhile waiting for the official feature.

Note: There's currently a bug with a random spouse spawning feature, that causes the game to crash, but the mod author is working on it right now. I'm pretty sure it will get fixed soon enough.

Sorry for bumping a two week old thread by the way lol.

This isn't implemented yet. A developer had mentioned in another thread some time ago that the replacement of lords and such is not implemented. This is why we have the current situation of clans constantly switching sides or not being fully defeated, etc. What we have in the game currently is a temporary measure until the full clan stuff is in the game for all.

Back
Top Bottom