Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
With the changes to dungeons if it is full then AI lords aren't being put in dungeons as they are full. I will for the 4th time give a simple solution to this 4 month old problem that was never fixed. Don't have AI lords count against the dungeon limit. This has been a 4 month disaster you have been trying to fix since the original bug was introduced when Lords Always held prisoners and you made 3 terrible attempts to fix it. Once and for all fix it right. you've had EA time to fix this and just keep messing it up, Just make it so AI lords don't could against dungeon limit and bug is finally fixed. You don't need my save, change the code and your done, easy and simple

I have had the same issue occur twice. Both seem to have happened during a battle between two armies. The defending army defeats the attacking army, and the prisoner seems to go straight to the fief's dungeon. They become inaccessible in the dungeon and are stuck there even after peace. My only fix was to play the long game and take over the fief, which releases the prisoner.

Back
Top Bottom