Resolved Ai is bugged and cant find path in siege battles including leaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
There is none for this.
Summary: I was fighting siege battle 500 of us vs 200 of them. We killed them all except 2 of the enemies up in the siege towers with the ballistas.
All of My allies got stuck at the base of ladders and just rotate and stand still don't know how to climb ladders ( they did know how to do it almost all the battle until 2 enemies were lest up in siege towers ). Half of them got stuck at the base of ladders and the other half got stuck when they climbed ladders on the wall and also just stood there rotating doing nothing while the enemy was few feet away up in the tower shooting the ballista. Also, like 30 archers standing behind barricade and do nothing even tho they have arrows and are able to advance and shoot those two remaining enemies with ballistas.
I also use 10 mods, which are not related in any way to sieges or Ai pathfinding.
How to Reproduce: I don't know, I did not do anything different than I did in other sieges.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Didn't use any cheats.
Scene Name (if related): It was the siege of Danustica
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: Not Sure about specs, so I wrote everything, hope it's right.
GPU: 6 GB, GDDR5 SDRAM, 192-bit
GPU Driver Version: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, MSI GTX 1060 ARMOR OC, GP106-400
CPU: Intel Core i5-7500, SR335, Socket H4 (LGA1151)
RAM: 8 GB
Motherboard: GIGABYTE B250M-DS3H-CF
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

It's a known issue that's been there since forever ago. That said, are we even sure siege towers are meant to allow your guys to climb up enemy walls? This documentary seems to think otherwise

It's a known issue that's been there since forever ago. That said, are we even sure siege towers are meant to allow your guys to climb up enemy walls? This documentary seems to think otherwise

Yup, for now, I use a mod to remove siege ladders. It kinda fixes the problem a bit.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom