Resolved AI goes full retard when called to army

Users who are viewing this thread

no user name

Recruit
Every. Single. Time.

If you call an army, when the other lords are running to you, once they get in view of you (or maybe before?) they go full **** it mode and just attack anything in sight. A party of 40 people will run off and attack a lord with 200 men, while I'm over here trying to take a castle.

Hell, even when I'm not in siege mode, they'll run away from mu army to attack huge enemy armies and get defeated before I can even run over there.

I can only assume this isn't intended and has to be some sort of bug.

They group up on me to form in my party never had them attack other lords if they are the ones I have called ones I dont basically are on patrol mode fighting enemys/bandits elc. usually the merc factions will attack small lords 1v1 omost always.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom