Need More Info AI frozen after 1 unit still alive in siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Just sieged a castle when the AI can't seem to find a way to the last soldier alive, so now they are all frozen and the siege won't end and I have to retreat.

I just retreated, and then send troop with out me and we got a castle. No lose morale or anything else for retreat. But yes, a saw this bug too.

Same happened to me, initialy the AI tactic is to take the walls and the gates, if the last remaining enemy is away from both AI might not see them.
Have you tried giving a charge command ie: F1-F3. This fixed it for me.

Same happened to me, initialy the AI tactic is to take the walls and the gates, if the last remaining enemy is away from both AI might not see them.
Have you tried giving a charge command ie: F1-F3. This fixed it for me.
Couldn't I wasn't the commander, I just joined the other lords
I ended up retreating and we had to siege the castle again against 50 men.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
Hello! I just experienced the same thing. Running the latest live version (1.7.0 I believe) and no mods.

Hello! I just experienced the same thing. Running the latest live version (1.7.0 I believe) and no mods.
I have experienced it aswell but it was 2 infantry spawned in city walls. but I can't remember which one it was.
then I have experienced it in some Aserai castle, where AI was not able to get into inside of walls where rest of aserai archers were.
seems to be pathfinding bug.

AI will not try to chase them unless u give them charge order aswell.

Back
Top Bottom