Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: I'm sieging with an army. A bigger AI army joins, I lose control over the siege. Every siege engines built, still the AI never starts the assault. If I leave the siege, the AI starts the assault phase automatically. If I know this and rejoin, I can join and play the assault normally.
How to Reproduce: Do what I told you above.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): siege
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Since the recent update via ps5 ai will not initiate the attack during siege until after ambush or Sally mission. Also after any of the siege battles ie Sally, ambush or attack no prisoner or loot screen appears. A pop up will show a loot percentage acquired but it is not in inventory.

Since the recent update via ps5 ai will not initiate the attack during siege until after ambush or Sally mission. Also after any of the siege battles ie Sally, ambush or attack no prisoner or loot screen appears. A pop up will show a loot percentage acquired but it is not in inventory.
4 months bro, 4 months still in the game. It's not a bug anymore, it's a feature.

Back
Top Bottom