Need More Info AI does NOT put troops to garrison

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:Title. Seriously, AI doesnt put any troops to garrison, they keep losing the captured castles because of that, then they go recapture it, lose it again, and I keep fighting the same battles over and over again. They put a total of 5 men, the most amount Ive seen after 2 years-ingame was 18 militias, then the AI lords immediately go do unrelated stuff, lose the castle, recapture, lose it again...
How to Reproduce: Play the game.
Have you used cheats and if so which
:No
Scene Name (if related):None
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, can you please share your save file so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Honestly, you can use any save. Its a consistent problem, not an occasional thing. To clarify though, I believe it is only when you are the ruler. If you take a fief (castle or town) from the enemy it automatically gives you the fief until the vote & when you go into it no one but you contributes to the garrison. If you have companion or family member parties with you they will also contribute to the garrison, but the NPC parties will not. Then go outside and stand around waiting for the vote. Give the fief to someone else. Then go back in the fief and the NPC lords will donate to the garrison. I could be wrong, but I think I've seen other threads documenting this as well.

can confirm. Am ruler of Khuzaits and I've been seeing armies take and lose the same 3 empire castles over and over again due to this issue. its a big one

Back
Top Bottom