Resolved AI defection issues for both player kingdom and AI factions

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
1. Lords who have joined the player faction will leave despite having positive relations (friend +) and possessing land. The same lord was also friends with their old liege but joined the player anyway.
2. Lords who join the player kingdom will not take fiefs with them if they're not at war.
3. Lords not taking strength into consideration when leaving player kingdom, in my example it is 7k (me) vs 5k (vlandia)
4. Lords not recognizing current relationship during first persuasion check (I barely know you, and you're asking me to consider treason?), even when friends with the player.
5. Lords will not leave a faction after it has had all fiefs taken.
Notes:
All issues occurred when I had 100 relations with problematic clan.
Clan I have had the first issue with is the dey Tihr clan, and they had Pravend.
How to reproduce:
1. Convince a lord to join the player kingdom, grant them a fief if they didn't take their own, be at war with their old faction, and have the clan leader consider you and his old liege a friend.
2. Convince a lord to join the player kingdom when not at war.
3. Be at war with a weaker kingdom.
4. Be friends with a clan leader and try to persuade him/her to join your faction.
5. Observe when a faction with no territory continues to operate like a normal faction.
Version 1.1.0

Hello, thank you for reporting these issues. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing these issues on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Back
Top Bottom