e1.56
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

viking78

Recruit
as description says.

I can disband the army from kingdom menu, but a lord from the ai clan I have in my kingdom just remakes instantly. he takes my and all other ai parties into the army, making them just always walk around in an army, not doing anything else...(like cleaning up looters, protecting villagers from looters etc)
in wartime they have a full army and sieges some castle or town but often get disbanded in the middle since they been walking around in army for a long time.
not gamebreaking, but VERY annoying.

I use one mod, leveling rebalance, doubt this is causing the issue.

I do not use mods and have noticed this. I have two other parties in my clan. We are not at war but Caladog is running around with a 2200+ army including my other two parties. I guess he needs to boost his leadership since it's so damn slow to raise.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

This has been going on forever, I have made suggestions before and that is why in peace time I keep my clan members in my army and don't release to wander around and get troops since they get taken immediately

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
sent a savefile, but it happens with any game really, tested it out.
also sent the spnpccharacters as a text doc since you probably need that to open save, have some custom troops.(issue is there without that too so, not the problem)

also this goes for all AI lords, its not one spesific, one lord makes an army and all others join in, now I downloaded some different mods so I can have unlimited parties etc.
the issue has been occuring in every game I have played since atleast last patch.

enemies also seems to do this because the map is flooding with stronger and stronger looters(70+ member parties, the armies just disregard the looters it seems) so another problem coming from that is the caravans and villagers get attacked all the time.

Last edited:
It's an easy fix, just make it that the AI can't create an army during peacetime, and when peace is declared and no other wars are going on they disband their armies, well for coding maybe not easy, but that would solve it.
I do think also a problem is when war is declared the Ai create armies instantly and we don't get a chance to create an army and bring our clan members into it. Instant army creation when war is declared needs a day or 2 buffer to give us chance to create an army

It's an easy fix, just make it that the AI can't create an army during peacetime, and when peace is declared and no other wars are going on they disband their armies, well for coding maybe not easy, but that would solve it.
I do think also a problem is when war is declared the Ai create armies instantly and we don't get a chance to create an army and bring our clan members into it. Instant army creation when war is declared needs a day or 2 buffer to give us chance to create an army
Also, all of the major factions stay at war with at least one minor faction, meaning there is currently no time they are 100% at peace.

making them only make an army to siege or defend a siege would sort of fix it, no reason to roam around in an army.

It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't summon everyone into a giant 2000+ death blob. Then when war is declared you can't do anything until it disbands.

Back
Top Bottom