Need More Info AI Combat Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

DrDruGs

Summary: I've noticed it a couple of times now that units in combat sometimes stop fighting and just stare at each other for a couple seconds, shields down and everything, before suddenly just both sides just start fighting again. I've noticed it mainly in arena tournaments when I watch the fights, but somehow I think this can be related to archers not firing in battle sometimes etc.

When it happens they usually stop fighting at the same time, a moment later they tend to lower their shield.
Then they just stand there, for what I've experienced, at most up to 3 seconds and least like a split second or so.
How to Reproduce: Go to bunch of arena tournaments and watch AI fight each other.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
3FA4C6341833B1A9650D65DB9761836945FE67D8

ED0EFFA95A2A9073EB7CA27687031DBEE396A533
Version: 1.0.5
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: i7-8700 3.20GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Edit: Added Pictures

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom