SP - General AI Captains

Users who are viewing this thread

I think AI should have captains in their parties. Just a few spot-on captain-perks on my campanios and they start to feel like making a difference.

They could be full-out companions

or

The highest tier unit in each formation becomes a hero for the duration of the battle, getting perks suitable to lead his formation. He is somehow marked on the battlefield

I still didn't understand how captains work... ?
What part?

This is at least how I *think* it works. The top one I am pretty sure of.

In your party, members can be captains if they are the highest hero for tactical group X in the party list. EG, an Infantry companion who are the first after you "leads" the infantry and provides his "Captain" perks to your infantry.

In your army, you get commanders assigned in the battle starting screen. They provide their "Captain" perkt to the assigned group

As a member of an army, you might be offered to be captain of group X. If you do, you provide your "Captain" perks to that group.

What part?

This is at least how I *think* it works. The top one I am pretty sure of.

In your party, members can be captains if they are the highest hero for tactical group X in the party list. EG, an Infantry companion who are the first after you "leads" the infantry and provides his "Captain" perks to your infantry.

In your army, you get commanders assigned in the battle starting screen. They provide their "Captain" perkt to the assigned group

As a member of an army, you might be offered to be captain of group X. If you do, you provide your "Captain" perks to that group.
It concerns multiplayer?

Back
Top Bottom