AI behavior and some other balancing issues!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. AI behavior during a war, still problematic, although, TW claims it has been fixed. Also some other issues. Some examples:
nmJK0.png
Quest given by Istiana.
Rcx6I.png
but istiana is already dead :smile:))))
6M67h.png
Khuzait are crushed!
tVfLA.png
but my clans do not want to fight. Every day my clans want peace and I refuse until my influence is over How to complete the quest Eliminate Khuzait?. The value from the progress war constantly goes down. Untill my clans gather courage for a new war the value is already negative and the wheel turns again and again!Start war Stop war and no progress!!!
NAi1I.png
every 7 days Khuzait declare war and immediately make peace with Batania and Aserai(3 years already passed!!!)
C4KiH.png
About Medicine. From the beginning of the game I gave surgeon role to my main hero . Also I use mod one attribute per 2 levels.(Using one attribute per 4 levels sounds very frivolous to me ) As you can see from the previous image, in my game 14-15 years already passed and I was able ro reach only 75 medicine skills, although so far I have fought a "million" battles and after each battle I treated my army in a nearby settlement .Thats mean I can be able to reach 120/150 skills when my hero dies approximately 25-30 years after the start of the game(will I need it then :smile: ) And what about the other skills and perks from 120/150 to 275??? They are pointless for sure! Fantastic achievement!

Аnd finally the most annoying issue for me. During the siege. keys 1-2-3-4( infantry, archers cavalry etc.) do not correspond properly. I want to protect and put my cavalry back, far from the enemy archers and attack the enemy gate with only legionnaires. I push key number 3 and omg , instead cavalry my legionnaires arrive . All is archers or all is infantry.In some cases I can call the archers with key 1 in others with key 2 and etc full mess OMG!!!
In most cases, my hero is left without a voice to beg the infantry to attack the gate. Horror!!!
In other battles, I mean not siege battles , all keys work properly.

Currently in my game I use only two mods (attribute per 2 levels and my own, minor mod for better gear - less weight and faster swing but no more than 100 :smile: ). game version 1.5.2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom