Age of rhodoks

Users who are viewing this thread

Hidziro

Recruit
I created my own kingdom and destroied khanate. When i got in war with vaegirs, after big battle my army and vassals got outnumbered and rhodoks declared war on me too. They started to raid my village and i went to look what i can do. Then i saw a lord with 62 trops. I had about 50 men (but i was changed difficulty to very easy cuz vaegirs attacked me unprepared) so i thought i eassily defeat them but i was crushed. After couple more try i noticed that the enemy had 30 sharpshooters and 30 sergeants and only 2 lower tier trops! :shock: Does its normal for rhodoks do have full army of strongest trops?? Or just they lost all of recruts, but even then if lets say a lord have a 100 men army more than a half would be highest tier trops!! Its a bug or its normal that the rhodoks are going rule calradia? :eek:

Hm so i have to get out of they way and wait untill all villages be looted :roll: Not a good thing for my kingdom

Hidziro said:
Hm so i have to get out of they way and wait untill all villages be looted :roll: Not a good thing for my kingdom
Just bring a larger army; if you have decent renowned, the enemy will usually flee. The AI sees your army strength by size, skill, and ability. They know that, in a fair fight, they'll usually come out on bottom. So, the AI lords only usually attack similar and smaller parties and prefer low-renowned/skill opponents.

I happen to hate the pesky villagers that assist you against bandits & looting lords. They always get in the way of my cavalry.

Find a bandit group with a peasant man and peasant woman, then recruit them, change them into a seperate group from infantry. Then use them as a meat shield.

Sure 70 villagers may die, but the village will be intact. Woohoo!

Sammyboy said:
Find a bandit group with a peasant man and peasant woman, then recruit them, change them into a seperate group from infantry. Then use them as a meat shield.

Sure 70 villagers may die, but the village will be intact. Woohoo!
Already done, but still spawn and get in the way.

Speaking of looting lords, I love catching Khergits when they're raiding a village. They're so much easier to kill without their horses. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom