Age of Machinery 0.503 *stable* REDOWNLOAD please, file was messed up

Users who are viewing this thread

This looks great, I am trying it now, I have yet to encounter any wildlife, but I've just played a few minutes. I'm going to try the artillery as soon as I get my hands on some more men.

I just received an RGL error related to being unable to find the cannonball mesh when entering a village.  I also got it when trying to enter the goods store (in Praven if it matters)  The actual error is:

"RGL WARNING
Unable to find mesh cannonball_heap"

If I alt tab and close the error window I can sometimes continue.  It appears to be related to the "Rocks" item in the store.  I noticed it has no icon and if I click on it once I've closed the error it will reproduce the error.  It also has no visible icon in the store.

Also noticed that the boar meat, whether hunted or bought in the store, is inedible.  My men starve despite having it in our inventory. 

One small thing is the spelling of the word engeneer.  I have always seen it spelled engineer, but perhaps this is an alternative or old world spelling that I'm not aware of. 

Anyway, hoping to have time tonight to get someone trained high enough to try out the actual siege warfare.  I'll report on that once I can build them.  Overall I like the lord recruiting and artillery building menu options so far.

Gz said:
'Unable to open File: CommonRes/ani_walk_sideways.brf'

What ..., any ideas?

are you using M&B v1.010?  doesnt work with 1.03 or whatever.

I also get the RGL error and it locks up the game within a few turns.

Pretty cool. Some things I noticed:

Enemy caravans have artillery.

No cost for building artillery...

Maybe give it some kind of use degradation for every battle it's in?

Button text is off center at 1024x768

The sound effects were strange for me, like 20 cannons going off and didn't sync well. Just having a fling sound and a crash sound (that's locational) would be good.

awesome job, just tested it out and it wprks quite well.  The animals behave very well in my opinion.  One small suggestion for the hunting.  Maybe add skins or stuff so that you can actaully make a living being a hunter.  The whole hunter idea i think could really be flushed out.  Great job so far

Holy ****ing ****. That's all I can say. You do not know how long I've been waiting for this kind of mod to come up. You, my good man, are a hero. Pure. Genius.

So far this mod has been the best i played but why wont my Swadian engineered catapults or whatever they are called work? How do you kill deer also because i encountered them but i couldn't kill them.

A quick question: Will I be able o run the alpha release on 1.003 because the 1.010 installers have been playing up.

Lt. of the tower said:
A quick question: Will I be able o run the alpha release on 1.003 because the 1.010 installers have been playing up.

As of now it probably won't work on the 1.003 release. I didn't find a problem at all with the 1.010 installers =/

GodsHand said:
Lt. of the tower said:

As of now it probably won't work on the 1.003 release. I didn't find a problem at all with the 1.010 installers =/

Well the 1.003-1.010 patches weren't working, I tried a few, and it seems others are having the same trouble. Only option seems to get he full installer, which I don't want to do.

It's finally here.  :razz:

The idea of being a hunter for a living gets my vote as well. War is fun as long as you have Nords to rape but after that? Not so much.

how come when my trebuchet hit a farmer the rock just bounced off of him and did nothing

and i got the same error with the rocks

Lt. of the tower said:
GodsHand said:
Lt. of the tower said:

Well the 1.003-1.010 patches weren't working, I tried a few, and it seems others are having the same trouble. Only option seems to get he full installer, which I don't want to do.

Yea, i tried the updating installer, and it didn't work, so i did the full installer.  it takes only like 30-45 mins to do, and u can play v.1.003 while u wait, which is what i did.  time goes by pretty quick then.  just make sure to save it and minimize every once and a while to check progress.

Don

Don Lionheart said:
Lt. of the tower said:
GodsHand said:
Lt. of the tower said:

Yea, i tried the updating installer, and it didn't work, so i did the full installer.  it takes only like 30-45 mins to do, and u can play v.1.003 while u wait, which is what i did.  time goes by pretty quick then.  just make sure to save it and minimize every once and a while to check progress.

Don

hmmm I might take your advice (its that or I wait for a new patch to come which I aight going to do.)

Highlander.. You have done an awesome job. This opens new doors for better gameplay.  Thank you. :wink:

I'm not sure if this is a bug but i captured probably 2 towns and 2 castles but out of all the fiefs i can only give 1 to a vassle while i keep the rest although some of you may like that so is there a solution to fix it or is it a bug?

Back
Top Bottom