Users who are viewing this thread

:wink:

y9wXehA.jpg

mw-issue-i3-2011-40a.jpg

dBI09xY.jpg

004.JPG

762005,372219,9.jpg

003.JPG

1-1.%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F.%20J.Shumate.jpg

001.JPG

2-4.%20A.MacBraide..jpg

http://****-k.narod.ru/Historical_Arts/Islam_Armies/Islam_armies_1.jpg
http://****-k.narod.ru/Historical_Arts/Islam_Armies/Islam_armies_2.jpg
12-bb370fd511.jpg

1-01.%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F.7%20%3F.%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%20%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F.%20A.McBride.jpg

DkLV89g.jpg

EL++EJERCITO+VISIGIDO-SJGLO+IV0008.jpg

DSCF9238.jpg

sQWIrIm.jpg

Ypo4bXO.jpg

6UjrLco.jpg

DzSfrme.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

nTKngJK.jpg

014.jpg

I seriously love that whenever one of these kinds of mods pop up, matmo is here to post ideas, art and such.
It's like he's got a sixth sense for such topics.

And good luck with the mod, by the way, Mimir :smile:

Thank you! The map is pretty much done. After some very frustrating attempts to get the Red Sea as well as the Sinai Peninsula on the map, I decided to scrap that and shift the setting north-easternish so that the map includes more of the Mediterranean / Mesopotamia area.

EDIT* Factions altered to fit map / geography

I like when poeple make prgress reports.
It makes the "something is happening" feeling and "mod is going to be out soon" feeling.
I hope its not like Fires of War, which is delayed for 2 weeks now.

Matiss_Veinbergs said:
I like when poeple make prgress reports.
It makes the "something is happening" feeling and "mod is going to be out soon" feeling.
I hope its not like Fires of War, which is delayed for 2 weeks now.

Some days will be slower than others. At least with these progress reports I can keep people informed, even if I'm not doing much.

Mimir said:
Some days will be slower than others. At least with these progress reports I can keep people informed, even if I'm not doing much.

Today was one of those slow days. I did something in the game menus file that really ****ed up character creation options. Instead of writing out the full description of say, choosing the option of being from the Ghassanid clan, the description above once you pick something and you go into the next menu only shows one line of text out of the paragraph I wrote. I must've screwed up the spacing or something. I'll have to fix this tmm.

Good luck with the mod, it seems very interesting. Also, I blelieve you're in luck, because there's a ton of items about your setting, or items that can become fitting with the least amount of effort and retexturing. Anyway, I'll definetely keep an eye out, the mod seems very promising.  :smile:

Thanks! I took a break on the mod itself since I last posted to learn a lot about modding MB in general by trial and error. I'm going to be continuing work today.

Back
Top Bottom