AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Well we managed to resolve the issue fortunately, so that's over :smile: For the future records, I will make quick screenshots of all our items and email them to myself as evidence, and post them here as well.

When it comes to progress report; it's going slow and steady. Probably a little bit slower due to my need to find any kind of work since I am broke.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how much work do you have yet left to do?

Also good luck with the Job hunting :wink:

Sooooooooooooooo, hows the progress :grin:DD (After nearly 3 years im still waiting impatiently like its only couple of days away.) This mod must kick ass if we waited so long. xD

just wanted to say you guys are doing an amazing job on this mod, and that when this mod gets relesed it will defently be the best warband mod out there! great work

I think we could be having enough items for now, of course there are tons more I want to make,so that all units have appropriate looks, but maybe it's better to leave those for later upgrades, dunno? Thou cuirassiers armor is a must be, it will be ***** to make but i think i can pull it off. After cuirassier I'll do some cosmetics on user iterface, menus etc... what do you guys think, you want not completely finished mod with later upgrades (that will break save games probably), or a finished product?
Now, DISCUSS!  :smile:

Hmmm... I think I'd rather wait for finished product. With DF update and DayZ coming out I can wait a few months.  :lol:

Everything depend on how long we must wait till finished product. And nobody can't tell the exact period. So, I say unfinished version with later updates.

I would go for unfinished one with later updates, unless you can tell us roughly how long the finished one is going to take.

While that seems unlikely, well you got my answer.

Back
Top Bottom