AGE of CHANGE II : MODELS PREVIEWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Waffenbaum said:
You should know, in the game all units have their own inventories. It means you can make that type of unit randomly choose between several armors.  When they go into battle, they may be wearing any of the armors you added to the inventory belonging to their unit type. It gives your army a more realistic and varied look, rather than having everyone wearing exactly the same clothes like a clone army. Some mods prefer to have it like that for the sake of uniformity, but for an army like the Khengits it would make much more sense to have more of a mix of their armors between the troops.
I agree so much
(heck I'm making a mod that is semi based on that concept)

Especially since there's so much great content that you can't possibly buy and wear it all in the course of one game, so it deserves to be displayed on the NPC's as much as possible :grin:

Don't worry there will be as much variety as possible (or maybe little more :mrgreen:).

For me NPCs (lords, companions, traders atc, aka all non playable individual characters)  and troops are separate terms, so I just got confused about your question (the NPC inventories part).

Well, most mods don't really bother to give traders and citizens different clothes from the dull native stuff, however nice it would be, so when I say "NPC" I refer only to the combat units. I don't know if there'll be new stuff for civvies :wink:

Mail coat now have matching mittens for bazuband:wink:

bazuband.png

256*256, 570 vertices.

Back
Top Bottom