AGE Of CHANGE II : DESCRIPTION, TEAM, CREDITS

Users who are viewing this thread

evribody is working hard at this mod, you are making a good job at this mod and....  could somebody tel me how much of this mode is done?...  50% ? 60 %? or more?                         
        sorry for my bad english          respect

A            O            CC        !!!
                        AA      O    O      C    C    !!!
                      A  A    O      O    C            !!!
                      A A A    O      O    C            !!!
                    A      A    O    O      C    C   
                    A        A      O              CC      !!!

Question the faction names after sarranid are real nations or i guess cultures but above it it says that factions will have authentic names are they just place holders.

Factions don't have authentic names, but instead a simmilar ones that represent the culture, for example Sarmatia is based on Poland, High Porte on Ottomans.  However we left the old names, Vaegirs are based on Russia, Sarranids are based on arabian culture etc..

OH OK I thought you guys where going to make up new names for factions that where different from theyre realistic versions.

This guys are working very hard,i can't wait for this mod to be released.
So last time 70% of this mod was done, now could someone tell me how much is now? :wink:
      sorry for my bad English.

So will there be an option when you start your own faction that you could make your own factions troops and is the feature avaiable in AOC I

eskisaid said:
what about Turkish language, in AOC2 ¿
There is no one speaking or writing Turkish language on AOCII team at the moment, so chances are low.

FinnishKnight said:
So will there be an option when you start your own faction that you could make your own factions troops and is the feature avaiable in AOC I
Yes  :wink:

Waldzios said:
eskisaid said:
what about Turkish language, in AOC2 ¿
There is no one speaking or writing Turkish language on AOCII team at the moment, so chances are low.

FinnishKnight said:
Yes  :wink:

Good

Kuzgun06 said:
When will the mod?look forward to  :roll:
Interesting. The mod is surely going to have a lot of personality, but despite even that, it is never going to be a sentient being capable of thought or emotion, so in all likelihood, never. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom