AGE Of CHANGE II : DESCRIPTION, TEAM, CREDITS

Users who are viewing this thread

cool lol im pretty good with ideas just dont noie how to make things hey u think maybe u could teach me how to make some of these things

First you need photoshop,do you have it? Then download nvidia dds plugin for photoshop, then open brf (you have it on repository) and I'll give you a few guidelines (when I find time), then you'll need to practice a lot  :wink:

lol cool ill steall photoshop from somewhere hey cmon im colombian u cant blame me lol jk ill find it somewhere and then ill download the thingylol thanks

Magnum said:
lol cool ill steall photoshop from somewhere hey cmon im colombian u cant blame me lol jk ill find it somewhere and then ill download the thingylol thanks
The mods on tale worlds dont condone piracy.
Word of advice, never talk about it again.

No piracy, arrr!
images

I've been thinking about something, it'd be very cool to see it implemented, but it involves changing the game's mechanics.

Currently, there is a Shield skill, that can have up to 10 points invested in it, each of which would reduce the damage done to a shield by 8%.
What I'm thinking about is turning this skill into an attribute, that would upgrade constantly with use (like the weapon proficiencies).

It seems more natural to improve one's ability of using the shield through constant use.

What do you think?

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
I personaly think that's not very real for one to improve shield durability so I don't like the idea.
i agree theres no way that by u using ashield the shield becomes stronger thats just stupid

Magnum said:
Zimke Zlovoljni said:
I personaly think that's not very real for one to improve shield durability so I don't like the idea.
i agree theres no way that by u using ashield the shield becomes stronger thats just stupid

Its not about the shield getting stronger, its about the user gaining more skill with it.
Many factors determine lowering the damage to the shield, stuff like placing it under a certain angle to deflect the blows instead of hiding behind it like a brick wall or placing your body in the correct stance to create maximum staying power. Do some research before posting that kind of oppinions
And although changing the shield skill to an atributte is more realistic, i would see it as too much work for a small reward

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Fully agree, shield durability shouldn't be improved, but the Shield skill increase damage reduction not shield durability :wink:.
Ghola said:
Its not about the shield getting stronger, its about the user gaining more skill with it.
Agree, but Zimke Zlovoljni wrote about durability, so  its about the shield getting stronger :wink:.
Ghola said:
And although changing the shield skill to an atributte is more realistic, i would see it as too much work for a small reward
Again agree, and there probably would be problem with scaling the shield proficiency.

Back
Top Bottom