MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Users who are viewing this thread

I was afraid you where going to say that, well its retarded because he was in the middle of making a fantastic mod and then he goes and does this causing despair among many fans of this mod.

Albertus Magnus said:
I'm quite sure to completely retire from the forums soon as I
recognize that I shouldn't have time for the forum and modding at all because of my studies.
If I retire, I will somehow continue the work on the mod and upload it as soon as it's done.
Thanks for understanding.

Rule zum Rabensang said:
Albertus Magnus said:
recognize that I shouldn't have time for the forum and modding at all because of my studies.
If I retire, I will somehow continue the work on the mod and upload it as soon as it's done.

Well now it makes sense

NOOOOO!!!!! :cry:
I WAS LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS MOD TOO BADLY!!!!! :cry:

You cannot leave us so easily, Albertus :sad:

You were making a mod which makes the gameplay like AOE 2, my former most favorite game. But why are you stopping in between :cry:

Albertus Magnus said:

Albertus Magnus

Perhaps he shouldn't  have thanked people for understanding, as many don't seem to understand.

John Felton said:
NOOOOO!!!!! :cry:
I WAS LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIS MOD TOO BADLY!!!!! :cry:

You cannot leave us so easily, Albertus :sad:

You were making a mod which makes the gameplay like AOE 2, my former most favorite game. But why are you stopping in between :cry:
Albertus Magnus said:

Albertus Magnus

Edit: Grrr, damn ninjas

:cry:

I weep, I leave the community of one of my favorite games and I lose most of my hopes for it's improvement or good mods, we have lost this mod, I have lost Me: Floris, the amazing AAR, and most of the mods I had favored are dying, slowly.

That is because some modders are becoming too lazy to do anything. They just start a mod, work on it till it is 'nearly' completed, and then leave the forum without even giving a single link.

Edit:
Sorry I am very angry because I was hoping to download this, as I can complete the rest of the troop tree myself, but now......

That is because some modders are becoming too lazy to do anything. They just start a mod, work on it till it is 'nearly' completed, and then leave the forum without even giving a single link.
I apologize on behalf of all modders that their priorities toward entertainment they offer to you free-of-charge is lower on their list of life priorities than you see fit. We'll be cleaning up the forums this year, and making sure people making a mod will ignore school work and family schedules so that they may finish their work rather than you make it yourself.

Kellorkleft said:
That is because some modders are becoming too lazy to do anything
I apologize on behalf of all modders that their priorities toward entertainment they offer to you free-of-charge is lower on their list of life priorities than you see fit. We'll be cleaning up the forums this year, and making sure people making a mod will ignore school work and family schedules so that they may finish their work rather than you make it yourself.

I already said sorry and apologized :oops:
I was angry as I was waiting for this mod from the day it started.

Back
Top Bottom