MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't care! You wanna see progress? See a dragon tattoo here:

http://www.conradaskland.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/dragon-tattoo.jpg

Man, great work there :grin:
Can't wait for the release! AoE and AoK were marks in my childhood, and I still play TC and AoE III today.
BTW, a suggestion: You could put a small stair near that door on the left side of the stable, it's weird that door leading to a fall  :mrgreen:

:eek: nice there WILL be teutonic knights right?

and about the die game over thing i think you should have a button to choose between game over sorta like the one if you want to save only when you exit or not

EliteTeutonicKnight said:
Can't wait for the release! AoE and AoK were marks in my childhood, and I still play TC and AoE III today.
BTW, a suggestion: You could put a small stair near that door on the left side of the stable, it's weird that door leading to a fall  :mrgreen:

It is possible in edit mode.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
EliteTeutonicKnight said:

It is possible in edit mode.

Right. The posted pics just show the models, not the finished scenes.
There will be stairs, but they don't belong to the object I built.
Like I will also add targets and other fancy stuff to the archery range.

Dyalin said:
:eek: nice there WILL be teutonic knights right?

and about the die game over thing i think you should have a button to choose between game over sorta like the one if you want to save only when you exit or not

If you play as Teuton...  :wink:

holiday.jpg

Don't exspect me to post before Friday next week.  :wink:

hehe nice image xD

if you can, do NOT  check out my mod! that might be advertising!
right.... here!

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom