Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia (dead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Right,
vy2yac.jpg
mmrckk.jpg

I like them. THough the second one could use some burning and dodging to make it look more like cloth..

By the way, bjorne, will you fix the normals-inverted problems? I mean, when you look at a uniform model or such their shading is really odd. I believe that's because you have auto-rigged them with Manitas tool before Manitas released a new version. HokieBT had the same problem.

Not just me and Bjorne., there's JDeNef13, Akselst, SovietSoldier and probably some else I forgot.

Anyway, I've got a Blunderbuss in the works.

There's an OSP Blunderbuss?

Oh, and can I suggest a troop tree for Marines/Sailors?

Marine                                                                                          Sailor

Marine Sharpshooter      Marine Blunderbussman                                      Boarder                          Sailor with Musket

Marine: Average grunt with musket.
Marine Sharpshooter: Worse melee skills but better accuracy, damage and range.
Marine Blunderbussman: Marine with a weapon good at short range because of bad accuracy and high damage.

Sailor: Sailor with a cutlass or a pistol.
Boarder: Sailor with a pistol, a boarding pike, a cutlass or a axe. Fast and high damage but low HP.
Sailor with musket: A grunt with mediocre firearms skill but good melee.

EDIT=Danish Dragoon Uniform finished!

Searching around in MBRepository reveals a Basket-hilted sword suitable for medium/heavy cavalry.

I where planning it more like this

Sailor
Experienced Sailor
Marine
(here could I add Marine Blunderbussman)
Royal Marine       

the reason why I will have it like a troop line. Is because you will not be able to recruit sea-soldiers.
What you will do is that when you do sea battles your troops will temporaraly convert into sea-soldiers.
And the better troops you have. The better the sea-soldiers do you have...

Back
Top Bottom