Age of Arthur 5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Guys wanted to make a platform for people to share their opinion and experience about this awesome mod?

How do you start?

Did you try out as a knight and saved your mother?

How did you do that?

Where is your favorite spot to build a city and fort?

Let's share our experience. Sincerely

Never heard about this mod. What is it about? It's like a VC campaign mode?

It's pure Gold. Check out all the Options you got based on VC mod.

There are many stories and quests depending on how you choose at the beginning and you can really set up many things after your taste. Also build cities and forts and see your child grow die of old age and continue playing your son or daughter.

Cool! I also see that this mod is still updated lately, so I'm going to try it! It seems very nice aesthetically

Yes, still some bugs but with the amount of changes and updates it's very satisfying. I wish you a good time playing it and maybe you could write after some time how you liked it. :smile:

Just downloaded and played a game yesterday. It's cool to see there are so many factions.
I found it a bit hard to start, but fortunately, you can recruit troops from the beginning. Do you have any suggestion for a fast start?

Just downloaded and played a game yesterday. It's cool to see there are so many factions.
I found it a bit hard to start, but fortunately, you can recruit troops from the beginning. Do you have any suggestion for a fast start?
I start mostly from zero as a common peasant.you can recruit in towns and start looking around for easy pray. (Looters for example) most times I go with 2h and now full armor. If you are good with riding look for some tournaments in camelot. Bet on you winning and win :smile:

After some time be a merc and help out. And as fast you can get 30 men for raiding and selling. Then buy enterprises ..expand repeat.. become Vasall and upgrade town and get a waifu :smile:

I started as a Briton and I'm recruiting many Briton slaves, I want to make an army of longbowmen :grin:
Do you suggest any troop type in particular?
I usually start like you make slingers and go to sharpshooters with all units. Afterwards all additional units make shield wall units. Sharpshooters have the benefit that they can switch do a ?pole arm? I think or something similar good against horses. And don't charge the raiders just with max sharpshooters the deserters. Because the raiders with shield wall in Masses can crush you still until you have some good counter infantry.

One of the best, if not the best Warband mods ever made. Wish I had downloaded her source when it was available. I know it uses VC, but all her quests and events are too numerous to try and reproduce.

Changing seasons?? This is a feature I've been craving since day 1! This gets downloaded at the earliest opportunity.
But how come there's no board for this mod on Taleworlds? And why post it here, under Viking Conquest instead of in Warband's mod forum? I only wandered in here by pure chance.

Changing seasons?? This is a feature I've been craving since day 1! This gets downloaded at the earliest opportunity.
But how come there's no board for this mod on Taleworlds? And why post it here, under Viking Conquest instead of in Warband's mod forum? I only wandered in here by pure chance.
I think this mod uses Viking Conquest as its base.

Back
Top Bottom