SP Dark Ages Age of Arthur 1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

ashleym26

Recruit
AGE OF ARTHUR 1.0
image-1

loadscreen2.1.jpg

Welcome to Age of Arthur!! Set in the time of the Dark Ages, this mod hopes to encompass the right balance of historical fact and light fantasy. Journey 150 years before the events of Brytenwalda, a time when Saxon hordes have recently arrived in England. See a world lost in Transition, moving from the time of Rome to a new world ruled by war and chaos.

• Check us out here for full list of features:
">

I'm enjoying it a lot so far, but did have one major issue. I went to a village that had just been burned and wasn't able to leave. The menu loaded and I couldn't leave the area.

This mod is great, but it is bug fest. Version 2.2

-Spawn points in tournaments are often outside the walls (NPCs and player) and unreachable.

-Besieged a town and the garrison commander gave me a list of requests to do for him instead of siege surrender etc.

-Many siege scenes are bugged and almost unplayable. I'll give examples if I get a follow up response.

-Up side down drawings in some of the transitional splash screens.

-bugged armor gloves that turn your player's hands invisible.

-The build a town feature does not work correctly. I achieved all the goals listed and the option does nothing now when I click on it.

-Glowing/ spinning blue trees in villages.

-I was issued a warning about not paying troops in "my patrols" when I own no fiefs or any patrols.

- What is this?

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007335993/screenshot/952961764646129753

-Endless Angle parties, if you happen to run into these in mass you will fight 100+ battles in a row because the enemies don't reinforce each other.

This is just the tip of the ice berg here. Is this going to be left in this state?

Back
Top Bottom