Resolved After successful prison break, the saved lord won't leave town

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Rhagaea won't leave town of Onira after rescued by prison break. 30 days still won't out of town.
How to Reproduce: Rhagaea's army beaten and she taken prisoner and put on Myzea dungeon,staging a prison break just right after she being put on dungeon. She goes back to Onira but then never leave town.
Have you used cheats and if so which: CA-Eagle Rising mod, freelancer mod
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version: 472.12
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: ASrock X470 Fatal1ty gaming K4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thx for response, unfortunately i have delete the save file since i have a work around for this.. the only save file i have is before the great battle happens.. it seems the problem only exist if i keep roaming around after i rescue Rhagaea.. that way, even after a whole season, she won't coming out.. but when i just waiting in town and only fast forward, she finally out on about 17-18 days.. i continue the gameplay after that.. i'll try other prison break and see if the problem persists and try to upload the saves..

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom