Resolved After Sally out of a castle being trapped outside it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: After Sallying out of a castle during being sieged, if you end the battle, you will go outside, instead of back into the castle to defend
How to Reproduce:Sally out of a castle and end battle
Version:e1.4.3.237794

Hi, are you still having the same problem after the latest patch?

I am having this exact same problem still, tested in patch 1.5.3 (and seems to be the case in the beta as well).
Simply put, if you are inside a town/castle while it is under siege, and you choose the option to "Sally out", you can then just simply "Leave" which then puts you outside the castle/town and you free to just walk away. But also, you cannot help defend the castle anymore, instead you need to "Break in" in order to do so.

Similiarly, you can choose to actually fight the battle after pressing "Sally out", and retreat immediately, yielding the same result. If needed, I can post a short video showcasing it, but I think it's fairly easy to reproduce

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share a save file saved before sallying out? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom