After recruiting a lord in my kingdom he left 5 min after, I don't know why

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

I've just created my kingdom and tried to persuade a lord from the "dey Cortain" clan to join my Kingdom. He accepted and then he left few minutes after without knowing why.
Our paths crossed again and I've been able to recruit him without persuading him (I guess I've already done it last time) and few minutes after he left again.

I don't know the reasons and I'm quite confused.

Thanks,
Pyrok

Maybe. you haven't fief for him? How much do you have fief and what is your level of relationship with him and with his new ruler?

hmm, I have had somewhat the same experience, but im part of the khuzaits.
We were losing and to counter it I started killing off lords. Then after a while we started winning.
However all the most powerful clans of khuzaits with 3 cities etc suddenly just left the kingdom and joined the ones we were fighting.
I have wondered if it is because I the player, have the trait deceitful and -100 relations with more than half the map x)

hmm, I have had somewhat the same experience, but im part of the khuzaits.
We were losing and to counter it I started killing off lords. Then after a while we started winning.
However all the most powerful clans of khuzaits with 3 cities etc suddenly just left the kingdom and joined the ones we were fighting.
I have wondered if it is because I the player, have the trait deceitful and -100 relations with more than half the map x)

Actually I had -100 relations with the lord I recruited, maybe that's why

This is definitely the reason lol xD
It's not -- I made another thread about this bug just moments ago because I missed this thread, but I can confirm this will happen with lords of >25 relation as well.

I also created a bug report specifically for the "lords fleeing to the losing empire" comment you made above.

It's not -- I made another thread about this bug just moments ago because I missed this thread, but I can confirm this will happen with lords of >25 relation as well.

I also created a bug report specifically for the "lords fleeing to the losing empire" comment you made above.

Okey ...then its a bug I guess :razz:

When it comes to lords fleeing. It was more like Khuzaits were losing hard to Northern Empire, so I joined Khuzaits to help 'em out. After not being able to stop the snowballing I started killing off lords. I killed off every starting clan of the northern empire and their mercenaries. But always when they had like 5-8 lords left new clans would defect to their empire(from southern empire and western empire which was both defeated at this point, they also got a clan from sturgia (not losing) and battania(more powerful than northern empire). They were at no point really the losing side except for the lack of lords. They had like atleast 2/3 of the khuzait lands. Finally we were able to turn the tide and started taking back land. We took 3 major cities back along with some castles. but at the time we started taking things back (and I kept killing off lords), our own major clans started defecting, one after the other.
And It topped itself yesterday when suddenly Khergit, which had been given 3 major cities, defected. And we had gone back to square one.
So the northern empire who was already powerful (landwise), got everything back, with new clans to bolster their ranks. :razz: I think with all mercenaries and clans that have joined their ranks i think i've killed off like 40% of all the lords on that save x)

Back
Top Bottom