After modding the game, my playthroughs are 500% more enjoyable. Give it a go boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

I know it is in EA right now and the devs are working hard, but they better watch their backs as these modders might end up creating the game the community wants rather than their own agenda. :unsure:
The devs have the whole game to consider and have a top priority list. Modders can focus on 1 thing or whatever they want :smile: It is part of the reason what made warband so great, and they will do the same for bannerlord.

I know it is in EA right now and the devs are working hard, but they better watch their backs as these modders might end up creating the game the community wants rather than their own agenda. :unsure:
If you ask me, the point of Warband was always that the modders could easily develop what the community wanted. Taleworlds provide the base game, and the modders make magic with it. That's what did Warband for me atleast.

My favourite mod is one that raises health hitpoints to 25%, 50%,75% or 100% to make battles last longer. It means heavily armoured infantry fights last longer and are more intense plus now archers no longer dominate everyone else meaning you have to be more tactical

The Bannerlord Tweaks mod peaked my interest, especially the smithing changes. Smithing almost seems bugged in it's current form, there's no way I'll level it out before finishing the campaign.

However I think I will complete a campaign vanilla style before touching any mods to get a feel for the pacing the devs intended.

I'm hungrily waiting for one modder to make political map mod. I would like to see borders changing by the time, and could post my kingdom's map as a picture in story subforums.

My favourite mod is one that raises health hitpoints to 25%, 50%,75% or 100% to make battles last longer. It means heavily armoured infantry fights last longer and are more intense plus now archers no longer dominate everyone else meaning you have to be more tactical

Umm you mean the difficulty level? Why is there a mod for increased HP when you can just turn down damage? o_O

Umm you mean the difficulty level? Why is there a mod for increased HP when you can just turn down damage? o_O
Because this mod increases base HP for all troops and characters, not just yourself or your allies. It lowers the difficulty curve in that you as a player are less likely to get one-shot by a random tossed rock, sure, but it also means you won't be taking out a heavily armored foe with a single poke anymore either.

It really slows down the pace of combat in a good way, which helps a lot considering that, in the base game, even the best armour in the game is fairly useless at mitigating damage.

So, after 40 hours on Steam, running the whole map, just to see my Athletics go to 50 was unbearable... I decided to give mods a go:

- The instant dialogue change, where you don't have to wait the game load 2 times (their characters in the field) when encountering bandits or lords.

- Gain EXP in tournaments again, with better rewards, and you can wager more than the poor man's 300 denars.

- Seeing your character progress in minutes, not 10 hours for a +1 Athletics or ransoming 100 warriors for +2 Roguery.

- Smithy stamina increased, so I can do more, but still limited.

- Even faster time speed, a fourth option when travelling huge distances

I fell in love with the game now. I recommend you fellas hit up Nexus, there's some good stuff in there already.

This has always been true for M&B.

TW creates the mechanics, possible character interactions, and base economies and then modders have a go and fine-tune stuff to make it WAY better.

Back
Top Bottom