after death camera?

Users who are viewing this thread

romansrule!

Veteran
after death camera?

any plans on implementing the cam from diplomacy so if you are winning and die you are not taken from the battlefield?

You seem to ask alot of questions, if you have something that you want to implement into the mod then post your idea in the suggestions topic and STOP creating topics just for one question.

shadowarcher said:
You seem to ask alot of questions, if you have something that you want to implement into the mod then post your idea in the suggestions topic and STOP creating topics just for one question.
Yessss, that is true, Romansrule!
Also, pls read topics, cuz I already gave indications about it.

It is possible to have an after death camera in 1755, but you need to be VERY fast:
As soon as you get killed, you have THREE seconds to press CTRL+E, to enter edit mode.
Then press H to remove strange colors around.
You are in After DEATH camera mode, keep pressed left mouse button to move around camera, using directional commands.
The a.i of game will automatically kill some of your man, due to loss of morale, so if you had few, you ll loose automatically. But if they are still in good number, youll see battle going on to the end......
Press CTRL+F9 to slow down action and see it better.
Try and feedback, ok?
Gabby
PS pls Radeztky, when you notice things like this, you can ADD them in Guideline as Question and Answer, like me and you usually do, ok?
Illapa, Devillis and good old WRC I count on you as well to advise Radeztky on possible addings to guideline when you see interesting answers or descriptions around this forum, ok?
I was, and soon I will be even more, veeeery busy in the future, so your precious and affectionate help and devotion will be even more apreciated :wink: :wink:

no problem I had an interesting thing happen to me I'll have to test it out seeing as I was being rather heavy on my system. I was in edit mode getting some clips together when I decided to have my character fight...as soon as he got knocked out of the fighting my screen froze. Game pretty much crashed. Don't know why that happened. I'll test to see if it was just my stupidity  :mrgreen:

Gab Correction on Name its DeLLivis not Devillis (got the 2 L's and V switched  :razz:)

Back
Top Bottom