Resolved After battle screen says I can upgrade my troops but when going to the party menu I can't

Users who are viewing this thread

After battle screen says I can upgrade my troops but when going to the party menu I can't. After most battles the after battle menu show that my imperial recruits can be upgraded but when I go upgrade them the tooltip of the troop exp bar says I don't have enough exp even when earlier the battle end screen showed that 3 could be upgraded.

Last edited:
I experienced this several times, here's a video about it:

After the auto battle it shows that 11 recruits can be upgraded but on the party screen only 5 are upgradeable.
Maybe it has to do something with them being wounded...

Yes, currently it appears getting wounded nullifies any gained experience. Frustrating issue, particularly in the case of training missions where time is pretty tight.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom