In Progress After battle campaign map goes black for a few seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.9.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: After each battle, after I loot and take prisoners, when going to the campaign map my game freezes and the map goes black for 5 seconds, but the campaign UI is there, then it works normally. Observations: If I loose the battle, the freeze doesn't happen. The freeze doesn't seem to be affected by settings except windowed which makes the freeze last a second longer. The freeze on fullscreen, and borderless fullscreen seems to be about 5 seconds always, while on windowed it is about 7 seconds. Also after closing the game I get a pop-up Nav Mesh is cleared. Edit: Forgot to mention this started happening to me first on version e.1.8.0
How to Reproduce: Fight a battle , win, take loot and prisoners , press done
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI GTX 1050 2GB
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5751
CPU: i5 3570k
RAM: 16GB 1600mhz
Motherboard: Acer Veriton X2611G
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD Kingston A400 480GB SATA-III

Last edited:
Summary: After each battle, after I loot and take prisoners, when going to the campaign map my game freezes and the map goes black for 5 seconds, but the campaign UI is there, then it works normally. Observations: If I loose the battle, the freeze doesn't happen. The freeze doesn't seem to be affected by settings except windowed which makes the freeze last a second longer. The freeze on fullscreen, and borderless fullscreen seems to be about 5 seconds always, while on windowed it is about 7 seconds. Also after closing the game I get a pop-up Nav Mesh is cleared. Edit: Forgot to mention this started happening to me first on version e.1.8.0
How to Reproduce: Fight a battle , win, take loot and prisoners , press done
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI GTX 1050 2GB
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5751
CPU: i5 3570k
RAM: 16GB 1600mhz
Motherboard: Acer Veriton X2611G
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD Kingston A400 480GB SATA-III

That's what i have as well, i always assumed it is loading the map for a while.

Back
Top Bottom